Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Care Kit
Everything you need to maintain your floors—Bona floor cleaner spray, a mop, and two different reusable and washable microfiber mop heads.
Everything for cleaning wood floors in one great kit.
Maybe you’ve never had a hardwood floor before, or maybe you’ve recently been chastised for not cleaning wood floors with the proper products, but all that is behind you now. You can stop going on Pinterest for weird, alternative hardwood floor cleaners. But many of those concoctions aren’t recommended for finished hardwood floors.
Because you are cleaning the plastic coating that is over the floor, you want to use
- As little liquid as possible (which is why we like using a spray bottle and a barely damp microfiber mop)
- A liquid that won’t dull the plastic. Vinegar, ammonia, and even baking soda are strong enough to etch the plastic and leave it permanently hazed.
- A cleaner that won’t leave any residue on the floor that would jeopardize adhesion of a fresh topcoat. Polishes and waxes leave a layer behind that causes fresh topcoats to fail and peel.
The cleaner in this kit was development by a hardwood finish manufacturer, so we know it ticks all the boxes.
This nice little kit contains everything you need to maintain your floors correctly—a bottle of Bona floor cleaner spray, a mop, and two different microfiber mop heads (a fluffy one exclusively for dry dusting and a scrubber cloth for use with the spray). Both mop heads are reusable and washable.
When you finish the bottle of spray cleaner, you can refill with the convenient and economical 4 oz. concentrate.
- Durable, lightweight, microfiber mop with a telescoping pole
- 16.5″ Bona Microfiber Dusting Pad – use it dry for grabbing dust bunnies and pet hair
- 16.5″ Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pad – use it with the spray cleaner to get dirt and spills
- 32 oz Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner
Learn more about Bona wood floor sealers and topcoats and get handy hardwood floor maintenance tips.